Thursday, September 13, 2012

tattoo tumblr blogs Pictures

Picture gallery of tattoo tumblr blogs Pictures

For The Sake Of Skin

For The Sake Of Skin

www.instame.com.br/wehearttattoo Send ur pictures to João Felipe #model #tattoo #skull #sugarskull #hot My blog All of Tumblr

Trad Tattoos

Trad Tattoos

You can also submit your own traditional tattoo pictures. Check out our personal blogs too. Michel Dacruz. Powered by Tumblr

FUCK YEAH, GIRLS WITH TATTOOS

FUCK YEAH, GIRLS WITH TATTOOS

All by Jeramie Hamilton @ Haight & Ashbury Tattoo and Piercing, SF, CA. mesmg.tumblr.com this blog gets ran by Catharina & Hanna

FUCK YEAH HAND TATTOOS !!

FUCK YEAH HAND TATTOOS !!

all about hand tattoos ;) to submit your pictures : http://fuckyeahhandtattoos.tumblr.com/submit If you appreciate this blog, be kind and make a donation :)

The Top 25 Tumblr.com Blogs | Social Media Explorer

The Top 25 Tumblr.com Blogs | Social Media Explorer

Here’s a listing of the top 10 Tumblr.com blogs based on cumulative Postrank engagement http://sexlovedrugsandtattoos.tumblr.com/ I have a great blog about tattoos and

SEX DRUGS TATTOOS

SEX DRUGS TATTOOS

my grandma says.. tattoos are for sailors and prostitutes ! CLICK 3; Archive; Random; Mobile; RSS; Ask; Powered by Tumblr; ER2 theme by Bill Israel

The Word Made Flesh

The Word Made Flesh

Check out our new sister-blog: The Words to Every Song, tattoos inspired by music and song lyrics. My blog All of Tumblr

Damn That Tattoo Girl.

Damn That Tattoo Girl.

I’ll be back soon. I am so sorry for my followers who submitted their photos which I have not posted yet, and to all my followers for me being inactive these passed

Foot Tattoo Love

Foot Tattoo Love

I love foot tattoos including my own and on this little blog I will post daily pictures of them to show my appreciation. If you want your Foot Tattoo shown please e

INK IT UP Oldschool Tattoos: Best Tumblr blogs about Oldschool Tattoos

INK IT UP Oldschool Tattoos: Best Tumblr blogs about Oldschool Tattoos

This is blogspot version of my tumblr blog If you want to remove pictures from blog, just Best Tumblr blogs about Oldschool Tattoos ► January (7)

No comments:

Post a Comment